Hipac Limited, a major Barbadian food processing company, manufacturer of Farmer’s Choice range of products and a subsidiary of Goddard Enterprises Ltd. is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of Accountant.
The successful candidate will assist the Financial Controller in administering the Company’s financial management accounting system, internal controls, and treasury function.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Preparing accurate and timely financial reports.
- Supervising the accounts receivable and payable process.
- Supervising the employees in the Accounts Department.
- Analyzing various accounts for audit and reconciliation purposes.
- Liaising with external auditors and ensuring all audit schedules have been prepared.
- Assisting with the Management Information System within the Company.
- Ensuring the stocktaking process is accurately followed.
- Assisting in the preparation and development of the annual budgets.
- Assisting in maintaining efficient and effective internal controls.
QUALIFICATIONS/ SKILLS REQUIRED:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or a related discipline from an accredited institution.
- Must have completed or are in the final stages of completing the ACCA, CPA or equivalent program.
- A minimum of five (5) years of accounting experience and two (2) years of supervisory experience.
- Must have excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Be deadline driven with excellent time management skills.
- Possess a positive attitude and be willing to work a flexible schedule.
- Be able to motivate and lead a small team.
- Be computer literate with a working knowledge of accounting packages, spreadsheets, and word-processing packages.
The salary and benefits package for this position will be commensurate with the successful candidate’s qualifications and experience and will include pension, medical and group life insurance.
All applications which will be held in strict confidence must be accompanied by a recent Curriculum Vitae and forwarded to the address below no later than July 14, 2023 to:
The Human Resources Manager
Or by email at: email@example.com
Only applicants selected for an interview will receive an acknowledgement.
Please note that a Police Certificate of Character must be submitted before the commencement of employment with the company.
HIPAC Limited is a member of the Goddard Group of Companies.