Hipac Limited, a leading manufacturer and distributor of processed meat products including our flagship brand Farmer’s Choice is seeking to recruit a dynamic and highly motivated individual to join its team in the capacity of Production Supervisor.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Managing the product flows through the assigned area(s) of responsibility to achieve the expected production throughput at the standard levels of quality and labour cost.
- Maintaining HACCP standards, and a high level of sanitation and housekeeping for all areas of responsibility.
- Training and continuously coaching assigned Production Workers in all the aspects, details, and techniques, (including safe methods) of operations for them to achieve a high standard of competence.
- Supervising the operations of the production area and/or shift assigned.
- Fostering a climate amongst the Production Workers of quality, productivity, businesslike work ethic, teamwork and adherence to procedures and rules.
Qualifications and Experience:
- A Degree in engineering, production management or a natural science and at least 3 years experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment; Or
- A City & Guilds Diploma/Associate degree in engineering, food science or a related discipline and at least 5 years of hands-on experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Excellent supervisory skills with the ability to motivate others
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical, written, and oral skills
- Problem-solving skills
- IT and numerical skills
- Teamworking skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment.
The salary and benefits package for this position will be commensurate with the successful candidate’s qualifications and experience and will include pension, medical and group life insurance.
All applications which will be held in strict confidence, must be accompanied by a recent Curriculum Vitae, and forwarded to the address below no later than December 5th, 2023, to:
The Human Resources Manager
Or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only applicants selected for an interview will receive an acknowledgement.
Please note that a Police Certificate of Character must be submitted before the commencement of employment with the company.
HIPAC Limited is a member of the Goddard Group of Companies.