Terms & Conditions
1. We are Goddard Enterprises Limited and we own and operate this website (‘Site’).
3. You are responsible for all access to the Site using your Internet connection, even if the access is by another person.
5. We will use reasonable efforts to ensure that the Site is available at all times. However, we cannot guarantee that the Site or any individual function or feature of the Site will always be available and/or error free. In particular, the Site may be unavailable during periods when we are implementing upgrades to or carrying out essential maintenance on the Site.
6. The intellectual property rights in the Site and all of the text, pictures, videos and other content made available on it are owned by us and our licensors. You may not print or otherwise make copies of any such content without our express prior permission.
7. We provide the Site on an ‘as is’ basis and make no representations as to the quality, completeness or accuracy of any content made available on the Site. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we expressly exclude:
8.1. use the Site for any fraudulent or unlawful purpose;
8.2. use the Site to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the rights of others, including without limitation others’ privacy rights or rights of publicity;
statement you make;
8.5. transmit or otherwise make available in connection with the Site any virus, worm, Trojan horse or other computer code that is harmful or invasive or may or is intended to damage the operation of, or to monitor the use of, any hardware, software, or equipment;
8.6. reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of, use of, or access to the Site;
8.7. modify, adapt, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Site;
8.8. remove any copyright, trademarks or other proprietary rights notice from the Site or materials originating from the Site;
8.9. frame or mirror any part of the Site without our express prior written consent;
8.10. create a database by systemically downloading and storing Site content;
9. The Site may provide links to other websites and online resources. We are not responsible for and do not endorse such external sites or resources. Your use of third party websites and resources is at your own risk.
10. We may block any links to or from the Site. Additionally, we may provide tools to allow you to link to the Site directly from a third party site. If you do link to the Site (whether using such tools or otherwise), you agree that you will disable and remove any such link promptly upon our request.