- Dice pineapple and red onion. Combine in bowl.
- Thinly slice or dice cherry tomatoes and add to bowl with pineapple and onion.
- Chop coriander and parsley. Add to mixing bowl.
- Squeeze the juice of two lemons into bowl and pinch of chili flakes; add 2oz Olive oil and combine well.
- Add salt to taste
- In a bowl, combine mayonnaise, mustard, honey and pepper sauce.
- Sear Taco skins in hot pan until nice and golden brown with a slight crisp.
- Sauté ham in frying pan, just to get some heat back into it.
- Drizzle some of the sauce on your taco skin.
- Thinly slice lettuce and place in taco skin as your base, followed by the ham, followed by the salsa and more sauce if you would like.
- Topped with cheese of choice. My choice is crumbled feta!