1. Thaw your Premium Skinless Boneless Ham in its original bag (8-9 hrs/kg) or place in water 2-5 hours (approx. 1hr/kg). (Do not boil in water).
2. Preheat oven to 325°F (163°C)
3. Remove ham from bag and netting and place on rack in a shallow roasting pan, covered loosely with foil.
4. In a bowl mix ¼ cup of honey, ¼ cup of mustard and ¼ teaspoon ground clove until combines
5. Score ham, and stud with the whole cloves and brush with the honey mustard glaze.
6. Add approximately one cup of water to pan.
7. Bake the Farmer’s Choice Ham approximately for 15 mins/lb (33 mins/kg) until heated through 60°C (140°F).
8. During the last 30-45 minutes of baking, remove your ham from the oven. Brush with glaze and return to the oven to finish cooking uncovered. Cooking the ham uncovered will allow for caramelization, which creates more flavour.
9. Remove ham from oven and let stand covered for 20 minutes before serving.
10. Thinly slice to serve and enjoy!